January 12, 2012

10 lbs to go

I have been on this weight loss journey for almost two years and I can finally say that I have only 10 lbs to go.  Whew, that sounds great to say.  I have a deadline for those 10 lbs but only a few people know that and I am trusting on them to keep me accountable.  This month has been rough with Christmas in it so the weight loss has been slower than I would like.  I did start taking measurements though and have lost over 6 inches in just a month.

I'm so close...I have to keep persevering!  I can't wait to start the online Bible Study of "Made to Crave" and get that additional pumping up that I know will get me to the end.  The end...I mean the beginning, of a new stage called maintenance.  That will be a challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you on the maintenance phase...I think for myself that in the past that was harder than losing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!! I'm praying for you and you are totally inspiring me to stick with it and loose this weight again!! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete