September 15, 2008

A Weekend Without Sickness!

Wow! Knock on wood, we made it a weekend without a sick child. It was wonderful! Too bad it rained all weekend. But now we have a new and exciting problem. Okay minus the exciting...Our dear precious boy is a tantrum king! I thought they didn't start that until they were 2, but oh no, he can throw a good one. The other day we got pizza from Papa Murphy's for dinner. (where you take it home to bake) Well Joey saw the pizza when we got home and decided that he wanted it right then. I had to bake it so I put it in the oven and Joey started to cry and kick his feet on the floor. This continued the entire 20 minutes that the pizza was in the oven. We tried giving him other food, distracting him with his favorite toys, but nothing worked. Needless to say we have our hands full! But he's so darn cute...

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Welcome to the land of insane screaming, continuous whining and daily tantrums! It gets worse when they are 2 and even worse when they are 3... they are heavier, and run faster! I am glad I am not the only one! You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh tantrums! I thought they were for 2 year olds too, but I have a precious little girl who started when she was about 1 and isn't done yet! She's now 3 1/2!! And you're right, Joey is so darn cute! Good luck saying no to that face....PS- Welcome to the wonderful yet addicting world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete