September 3, 2008

The first of many


Here begins the insanity! Well I guess it is not that crazy here, crazy is as crazy does, right? Our life is pretty simple here, I guess I just started a blog to join the revolution. I hope this keeps our friends and families in touch.

So as many of you know, Joey gets sick quite often. Three weeks ago we had tubes put in his ears after endless ear infections and a failed hearing test. We thought that he would be healthier now that he has these tubes but I guess we were wrong. Last week he had a yucky cold again which caused his ears to drain. We made it through that and were hoping for a great week free of sickness (we are on about a two week cycle of sicknesses with him). But that is not the case! Our beautiful son did not poop all weekend (I sound like Jonna). Monday night he had a small one and has successfully had a small little one each day. I was thinking he was okay, but then Miss Barb at daycare came to tell me today that Joey threw up twice in the last half hour or so. Joey has never thrown up so I was a little frightened. I went and checked on him and he seemed okay, ready for a nap, but okay. So I called the doctor and told her what was going on and she said to try the prune juice and see what happens. So we are trying and waiting... pray for patience, he's pretty crabby...I would be too if I had a gut ache like that. And pray for health, something that we just can't seem to get a handle on.

No comments:

Post a Comment