September 8, 2008

Water Aerobics


Oh man did I have fun tonight! Melissa and I started water aerobics at the Grandville Middle School. We were a little worried at first but then realized that we were some of the youngest people there and had nothing to worry about how we looked in a bathing suit! It was a lot of fun though (although I am a little itchy right now...) I am a little sore and can imagine that I will be even sorer tomorrow. But it's great exercise and a nice break from life for a while. Brian has been gracious enough to watch Joey and Jessica tonight, not an easy task as Joey is still getting over something and a crabby pants. But he made it and we made it and we are signed up for thirteen weeks of this so we better get used to it! I think it's time for some popcorn and a little rest and relaxation. Small group starts tomorrow night which is always a great time and I can't wait! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment