January 7, 2011

Starting a new endeavor

I have felt the tugging to post more things on my blog and while "resting" during nap time today I decided to listen to my voices and make my blog more than just me raving about my boys.  I'm sure there will be plenty of that still but there are just times when I feel I need to share the things that God are speaking to me with other moms like myself.  (If you are not a mom, I hope you can enjoy this blog just as much...but most of my thoughts are generally about motherhood.)
God has given us mothers such an amazing, crazy and important job to do.  He blessed me with two little boys who are by all means the most challenging things I have ever been in charge of!  But through this blog I would love dialog and feedback on how we can all journey through this together raising children who love and fear our amazing God.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. speak away I am listening! Looking forward to hearing more about what God is telling you and so many others of us!

    ReplyDelete