November 2, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Boys

I am so blessed to have a little boy. It is so much fun watching him grow and learn new things. And I am so glad that God gave me a little boy. Many of you know that I say I don't want a little girl and that is still mostly true. I love little boys so much. I laugh at him and with him so much. Yesterday he was busy playing in the backyard while I was cutting bushes back for winter. He was taking rocks from the firepit and putting them into his car. Then I got him out his wagon and he went into his coupe car and was still pulling the wagon as he drove. When we went to go inside he had dirt all over his mouth and was as happy as could be. It's just so amazing how God knows exactly what you need to bless you. And to make Brian happy too, Joey has started kicking his balls around the house. MLS here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment