October 12, 2008

Time for updates

So I am really bad at this blogging thing. I hear I will catch on so bear with me. Here are a bunch of pictures from the last two weeks. Lots of fun things are happening here! We went to the apple orchard with Grandpa and Grandma Tucker (ha that's funny to type!) and Joey had a great time picking apples off the trees, riding in barrels and riding the wagon. Joey also got his first full haircut. My mom has been trimming it around the edges but I had enough. If anyone knows me I'm a little compulsive when it comes to hair (especially mine...), so I made the appointment at noon and his hair was gone around 3. But he looks so handsome now I can't take it! And the final pictures are of the Boerman family hayride that I was so kindly invited to last night by my dear friend Sandi. Enjoy!

Riding the barrels Picking apples Riding the wagon with Grandpa


Pre-haircut Post-haircut Hayride!

No comments:

Post a Comment